Shining tea towels featuring iconic patterns as seen in The Shining
Director: Stanley Kubrick
Get your kitchen and crockery shining with our shining new tea towels! The three most iconic carpets in film are now available in tea towel form.
We’re famed for our officially licensed Hicks’ Hexagon carpet and rugs as seen in The Shining Overlook Hotel, and now we’re happy aid your kitchen chores with our tea towels which herald key patterns from the Overlook:
• The hexagonal graphic pattern from the Overlook corridors – with a dynamic orange, brown and red colour way = £22.50
• Room 237 – the most famous bedroom in horror, with it’s maximalist, decidedly retro purple and green aesthetic = £22.50
• The Gold Room – the ballroom where Jack takes a drink at the bar, with its gold, brown and pink retro square design = £22.50
Or buy a set of all 3 (which come in a box perfect for gifting) = £60
• Handmade in the UK
• Made from cotton-linen pesticide-free natural yarn
• 228 gsm fabric printed edge-to-edge
• Size: 70 x 50 cm
• Mailed in a recycled & fully recyclable mailing bag
• The box for the set of 3 is locally fabricated from 100% recycled content, and is biodegradable and fully recyclable.
Product weight, each tea towel including packaging = 80g
Product weight, set of 3 in gift box including packaging = 35cm x 23 x 6cm = 370g
Please note that shipping outside of UK may be subject to duties and taxes at the border, payable by you the customer, depending on your country’s own rules at the time of shipping.
In order to ensure that your custom tea towel retains its intense colours for a long time, wash on a cold wash on delicate setting or hand wash and dry flat.
Wash at 30°C, low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low heat iron.
Any questions? Email [email protected]
You might also like:-
Cushions featuring iconic patterns as seen in The Shining
“They arrived and are awesome! I bet these will be popular”, Kendra, USA.
Approx £22.50 – £60.00 / $29