Alanda Coffee Table by Paolo Piva
Designer: Paolo Piva
We are delighted to offer this vintage Alanda coffee table by Paolo Piva, for sale on behalf of a private client.
The Alanda coffee table was manufactured by B&B Italia.
These tables have graced the film sets of movies such as Batman vs Superman (In Bruce Wayne’s lakeside house) and American Psycho and so will be sure to be a conversation starter in your own home.
A stunning minimalist design with geometric steel metal frame.
Clear toughened glass with rounded corners, approx 10cm thick.
Measurements: 1200 mm x 1200mm 250mm high inc. 10mm clear glass
Collection from Finchley, London, N12.
Please email [email protected] for details
How we work for items we represent on behalf of private clients:
• We act as an agent connecting buyers and sellers.
• We have not seen the goods in person.
• We take no responsibility for the good themselves – we negotiate and introduce buyer and seller.
• The sale is agreed on the understanding that the seller has identified and provided detailed descriptions and photographs of the exact and true condition.
• Once a sale has been agreed, we collect full payment from the buyer on behalf of the seller, then we release the address and contact details for collection to be arranged, and hold the monies until the buyer has confirmed the items have been received by the buyer. We then pass on payment to the seller.
• Payment is accepted by bank transfer only to our UK bank account with any transfer or currency conversion costs to be covered by the buyer (we do not take credit card or accept payment from Paypal)
• If the buyer wishes to see the items in person first, we collect full payment and hold this as a deposit to then release the sellers details to the buyer. If for any reason upon seeing the item the buyer decides not to go ahead, the buyer has our assurance we will refund the monies in full, minus any bank charges if applicable.
• If the buyer arranges collection of the items without seeing them first, and then changes their mind, the return of the goods will be the buyers responsibility and cost, and upon confirmation from the seller of safe receipt in the exact condition which they were collected, we refund the monies in full, minus any bank charges if applicable.